Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Thank Yous All Around

I want to say a
Big
BIg
BIG
THANK YOU
to all who participated in the contest!
It was a knock-out-of-the-park succes!!
I'm thrilled and blessed that the contestants tried so hard for 2 whole weeks!
It got pretty competitive there towards the end and was so fun to watch it all happen!
We had over 100 comments and the winning image was a mere
10 comments ahead of 3rd place!
That's a close race my friends.
The winning image went to the
They've already chosen there 11x14!
With all the FB love came many new fans to the LRP site!
I want to welcome everyone!
Stay a while.
Take a peek around.
I hope you like what you see and maybe next year,
you're image can be in the Faces of LRP contest!
Just make sure you stay tuned cause I'm already thinking
Fall Mini Sessions.
Right in time for the holidays!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP