Thursday, July 15, 2010

Twin Sisters Home

About a week or so ago I got a call from my cousin. He was planning on selling his house! GASP! I couldn't beleieve it! He needed photos of it for promotional stuff. That's where I come in. It is beyond gorgeous with original doors, baseboards and hardwood flooring. Even the doorknobs are original. It lives right off the square in a town where everybody knows your name. This house dates back to the late 1800's and is known as the Twin Sisters House. There's a story that many moons ago, twin sisters built it and the one right across the street. They are pretty much identical houses.
Normally, I wouldn't show a photo shoot like this but, My Oh My This House!!!
I just had to share.
Don't you just want to sit on that porch with a
big slice of watermelon and chat with your neighbors!?

Look at that wood! It's everywhere and it's beautiful!

This bathroom has the original window frame, tile work and mini cabinets.


The "study". I coud definitely get some studying done in there!

Floor to ceiling bookcases and yummy light. Mmmmm

Just a sampling of the details.


I'm tellin' you!
I could sit in this room and read or listen to music or play with the kiddos ALL DAY!
This is the sunroom if you can't tell.

Out from the sunrrom is the screened in patio that looks out onto the HUGE backyard complete with inground pool, vegetable garden and composting center.



I mean really, can you get any more relaxing than this? I think not.


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP