Monday, July 5, 2010

True Beauty~MURFREESBORO, TN PHOTOGRAPHY

I met this beautiful lady while working at my other job. She has recently turned 25 and wanted to do something for just her. To celebrate the person she's become and to document this moment in her life. I don't even think she told her hubby about this shoot!
I was BEYOND thrilled she asked me to capture this for her! I mean, really, how many times do we (myself included) put off pictures of ourselves because we have nothing to wear or we just aren't the right weight or we just plain don't feel pretty enough! Before you know it that era of your life is over. Not for this lady!
She seized the moment and, for that, I envy her.
That and the fact she kept busting out with these fabulous shoes!










I had a blast girl! Seriously, I NEED to borrow those yellow shoes!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP