Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Blue Eyed Kids~ MURFREESBORO, TN PHOTOGRAPHY

This was probably my fastest session yet and I got so many great shots it was hard to choose! The kids were AWESOME! Very cooperative & a tad spunky. Just what I need! It literally only took me right around an hour for 3 kids separate and together. I was SHOCKED when I looked at the time we left. I went to HighSchool with mom and dad (actually we met in middle school) and probably haven't seen them since! Considering I'm turning the Big 3-0 tomorrow, that's a long time. The weather was gorgeous, the kids were adorable & getting to chat with the parents after 10 plus years made for a great day.

Look At That LOVE!!




Definitely my favorits of all 3 Beautiful Children. I'm thinking canvas here


Meet the oldest Jonah. I have to brag on him for a minute here. Literally every time I tried to catch him just being him, he'd see the camera and give me the biggest most genuine grin ever! No catching him off guard but, that smile is priceless.
I asked him what he thought of having 2 little sisters and he said,
"Ohhhh it's just the Best Things Ever!"
Like he was so in love with those 2 little girls.
Melts My Heart!








Anna Grace was so darn funny! She had the best facial expressions and definitely knew how to work a camera. You shoulda seen her sass!


Sweet Little Lyla(love that name)
She was a tad more reserved than the other 2 but, every once in a while she'd pop out of her shell! The camera loved her. Red hair & Blue Eyes=Beauty






Thanks For Stopping In!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP