Wednesday, May 19, 2010

30 in my 30's

I've decided now that I've hit the Big One I need to make a list.

A list of goals, dreams & aspirations to be exact. This will hold me accountable.
  1. Attend a Photography Workshop.
  2. Share personal stories once every week or maybe two right here on this blog.
  3. Learn how to manage my time wisely. Make a daily schedule.
  4. Create stickers, address labels, cd labels & note cards for packaging products.
  5. Buy.My.New.Camera!
  6. Get a Fisheye Camera. They're totally cool!
  7. Make photobooks once a year of my family.
  8. Eat healthier and learn how to cook it!
  9. Be more patient with my kiddos. They're still learning too!
  10. Attend Church REGULARLY!
  11. Create new logo for prints and web.
  12. Go on vacation. Just us. To wherever.
  13. Pick strawberries & blueberries from a local farm and make delicious stuff from them.
  14. Run/Walk the Middle Half Marathon.
  15. Sign Logan up for the Kids Fun Run.
  16. Be a better wife & encourager.
  17. Get Brynn potty trained!
  18. Make my workspace MY workspace.
  19. Paint the upstairs.
  20. Refinish the old toy box and put it to use.
  21. Clean out attic...this could mean garage sale.
  22. Get our finances in order.
  23. Create a cleaning schedule.
  24. Volunteer at Church.
  25. SMILE! It just makes the day better.
  26. Make it a POINT to tell the ones I love how much they mean.
  27. Have a family photo taken AND printed.
  28. Send a card to a friend just because.
  29. Canoe the Buffalo and Do.Not.Flip!
  30. Learn how to sew...at least a button!

FYI I'm starting tonight!

7 comments:

Unknown May 19, 2010 at 7:17 PM  

Great List! BTW, Im signed up to do the Middle Half, still need to start training though. And I have been researching places to go strawberry pickin'. If you want to do a weekend, Im in!

Bethany May 20, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

Great list Linz and very attainable!!! I am so proud of you for run/walking the Middle Half. You can do it! I can't wait to hear of the things you have accomplished!

Bethany May 20, 2010 at 12:10 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindsay May 20, 2010 at 5:19 PM  

So we're doing the Middle Half & Strawberry Pickin together!!?? SWEET!

Bethany May 21, 2010 at 7:46 AM  

This is a great and very attainable list Lindz! So proud of you!

Unknown May 21, 2010 at 7:19 PM  

Im in! our little gals need to be BFF - they are very close in age (well somewhat). Hope to see you tomorrow at Amanda's!

Lindsay May 25, 2010 at 5:29 PM  

Bethany...I needed to write all this stuff down. Even though it's mostly little things they sure do pile up! Hopefully this will make me do them!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP