Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Fun in the Sun *and following through with a 30 in my 30's*

Today was a scorcher so I decided we needed to do a little cooling off. Logan got home from school, kids had snacks and we got down to business. Swimming suits on, sunscreen on water hose...not so much. I'd planned on letting them play in the sprinkler or the waterslide but, I can't get the darn spray nozzle off the hose!! "
Oh well", I think, "I'll just spray them with the hose!"
Just as we're about to head out someone has other plans.
The sky turns dark and a light rain shower beings!!
PERFECT!!
The Big Guy knew exactly what we needed!!
PUDDLES!

1 comments:

Krystal Sargent May 25, 2010 at 8:16 PM  

I love the picture of Brynn "I Was"

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP