Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Help Me Pick A Canvas!

If you've ever attempted to get a good photo of your kids you know how difficult it can be. I'm not just talking about a good photo you can send via the web or print off as a 5x7 or 8x10. I'm talking a canvas worthy photo people! This is hard for everyone INCLUDING those that actually photograph other peoples families for a living! Why is it so much harder to get a photo of my own kids but, with others there's no trouble?
Well, I think I may have actually gotten 1 out of the bunch I just can't decide which one I like best! So I need your help. Which photo below do you think would look best as a large canvas for my home:
1.
2.

3.


4.



Leave me a comment with the number you like best.
I DO have one I'm leaning towards but I'd like your input too.
Thank You in advance!

6 comments:

Kimberly June 2, 2010 at 1:42 PM  

i like #4

Dusty Brown June 2, 2010 at 2:52 PM  

3!

Unknown June 2, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

I like Number 1 and 3 - did you get my email about pictures?

pattyhendrix June 2, 2010 at 6:47 PM  

No to #1, #2 reminds me of pictures of Dad & Uncle Jay during "The Great Depression" & they really were poor & dejected. Future generations won't understand why "Great Grandad Logan" was so poor; great photo, but does not capture "real life". #3 looks a bit less "hopeless" to me. #4 Great! Love the background, but.........does it take away from the subjects?
Family photo #4. Art show photo..2 or 3. Did I help? :)!

Trish June 3, 2010 at 6:51 PM  

#4 for me, Linz....love all of them, but now I believe it is #4.

Allison June 6, 2010 at 5:28 AM  

#3

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP