Friday, August 5, 2011

Miss Paisley is 2! ~ Murfreesboro, TN Photographer

We had a TIME with sweet Paisley's 2 year session. First off, every photographer's nightmare happened to me. The camera quit. Thirty minutes into the session. Just plain quit! Battery charged, lens cleaned, memory card in place and it gave me nothing. We re-scheduled. Next try was an early morning & Paisley was just not in the mood to be photographed. Now, I've never had this happen either! I can always walk away with plenty to choose from but, she had other plans. I pulled out all my stops and nothing was working. I decided it was best to just try a different day. Maybe another afternoon session 'cause she was ready to rock it on the first scheduled afternoon session. So we re-scheduled. And.She.ROCKED.It! I got more than enough of this adorable trio. Seriously, the good looks in this family are just not fair!!
Enjoy!



Had to get a few of sweet big brother. He has such a kind heart and is always willing to lend a helping hand. Jenn, you've got yourself a heartbreaker here!









This next one is probably one of my most favoritest shots ever.

Or maybe this one is! Can't you just feel the LOVE!?




Sometimes patience is key when working with kiddos. I'm so glad the 3rd time was the charm because I have soooo many favorites from this shoot! I literally had a smile on my face the whole time I was working on these.
Hope to see you guys again REAL soon.

Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP