Saturday, July 16, 2011

*We Have A Winner* ~ Murfreesboro, TN Photographer

The Second Annual Faces of LRP contest was a full-blown success! There were a few early front runners that came out playing to win. And who wouldn't want this sweet sweet deal;) I always love seeing others get as excited about these images as I do. It's been one of the highlights of my year the past 2 years. The friendly competition between contestants, the sharing of love through "Likes" & the relentless work that some put in to win a print. 'Cause there really isn't anything better hanging on walls that photos of the ones you love most. I may be a little biased but, I think I have the best looking clients around! Without further adieu...Here are the
Top 3!!
Third Place:
This is absolutely one of my most favoritest images to date! Just a little girl, in the park, playing around on a picnic blanket. Not to mention that sweet smile and sparkle in her eye!
Congrats Kelly Moody!
Second Place
Sweet Little Gianna...those lashes could go on for days!! I love that it was a blanket of sweet in the woods for her shoot.
Congrats Christiana Thornburg!

FIRS PLACE!!!
Ohhh the Johnson Kids. 3 little blessings who were all absolute angels to work with! Definitely had their own little personalities showing through and each became my friend after about 2.5 minutes into meeting! I love the expression of each of their faces. Truly a moment captured. They are completely ignoring me and just doing their thing. Being Kids!
Congrats Kelli Johnson!

There you have it! Thanks to all that made the contest a success, to all the contestants that shared their loved ones with me and to the Winners for being so passionate about their photo!
Can't wait for 2012!!


Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP