Thursday, November 4, 2010

So What Do We Get If Our Blog Post Gets to 20 Comments??

I'm glad you asked!! I thought & thought & thought about this one.
I had a few ideas but, they just weren't personal enough to me. Then it hit me.
I remembered seeing these adorable 3x3 albums a while back and always wanted to try them out. They are customized (by me) to each client, fit perfectly in your purse & come in sets of 3!! That means you can keep one & give the other 2 as gifts to family members. You know grandma would love having something she can carry around and show off.
Just look how cute they are:

This was my first test one for The Moody's to make sure I loved how they came out &
yep, they're a winner!
Photos are crisp & colors are rich.
They have a concealed magnet for soft closure.
And just in case you were wondering, this is what the other side looked like. I forgot to take a picture of it before I gave it away!
So there you have it.
If you're post gets 20 comments you'll get 3 of these bad boys personalized by muah.


Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP