Thursday, October 28, 2010

Erin Expecting ~ Murfreesboro, TN Maternity Photographer

Oh where to begin with this beautiful lady...she was my first real friend.
My family built a house next to hers when I was around 8.
The next decade or so had us carpooling, family tripping, sharing laughs, love & tears.
You name it, we've been through it. I heart her entire family. Grandparents & cousins included.
I was beyond thrilled to get her message that she wanted me to do her photos for such a special time in their lives. Even though they live 5 hours away, we were going to make this work. And I would be the one that captured the anticipation & excitement this time brings!
Erin, you look absolutely gorgeous!
Keith, you're definitely workin' that half smile.
And I can't wait to meet Baby R!
I have a gut feeling she will have huge brown eyes, thick brown hair and a sprinkle of freckles.
~20 Comments on this post gets The Roberts a sweet little gift~






Leave Them Some Love!


Photobucket

8 comments:

April Voss October 28, 2010 at 1:39 PM  

Love them all...The picture holding the heels made me giggle, hats off to pregnant women in heels!

Erin Roberts October 28, 2010 at 3:47 PM  

Lindsay I can't tell you how much it means to me that you were the one who took my maternity pictures. You were my first friend and will always be my forever friend. I can't wait for you to meet Reeves! She's gonna love you as much as I do!

Karla AKA LaLa (The grandmother to be) October 28, 2010 at 3:49 PM  

Linds - you have done an AMAZING job. These are so good! I especially like the ones done with her standing up against that wall of Ivy - awesome. By the way, we heart you too!

Unknown October 29, 2010 at 3:36 AM  

Hey Sis,
You look absolutely beautiful in these pictures! Being a Mom is going to suit you very well... I can't wait to meet my new niece!! Great job Lindsay!

Katie November 1, 2010 at 5:34 AM  

Great job Linz!!!! Love how Erin worked the heels!

Crista Roemen November 4, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

Beautiful, Beautiful!!! Erin you are gorgeous pregnant and this baby is going to loved and adored!!

Unknown November 4, 2010 at 6:22 PM  

Such good pictures!

Anonymous November 4, 2010 at 7:16 PM  

Beautiful...you are so good at what you do! Capturing wonderful moments in life. That's what I'm talking about :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP