Thursday, October 14, 2010

Family Bond ~ Murfreesboro, Tn Photography

One out of the many many reasons I heart this job??
Meeting new people and becoming real life friends with them!
Kelly was one of my first "clients" and found me through a mutual friend. When she came over to discuss Caroline's 1 Year Shoot the conversation went past what Caroline would wear that day. We started talking about our lives. Then we started getting together and letting the girls play every once in a while. Now we usually see each other once a week & talk every few days! We became fast friends and she has been one of my biggest supporters. Always tossing out compliments & spreading word of mouth. It's THE most encouraging thing to have people like Kelly in your corner. Don't forget, if this post gets 20 (yes I upped it) comments on it The Moodys will get a sweet little present. Enough with my rambling about this familys awesomeness
And On With The Show!

I was stoked when she suggested Walden Farms for their location!






Nothing Like Toddler Snack Time!


Photobucket

20 comments:

Anonymous October 14, 2010 at 5:20 PM  

I LOVE the one of Caroline with the pumpkins. Great job Lindsay Renee!

-Carol Parker

Katie October 15, 2010 at 8:18 AM  

I love the ones of Caroline with the green crabapples (is that what those are?).Can't wait to see what wonderful pics you will take of my BIG DAY!!!!

Unknown October 19, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

Beautiful. They are so sweet.

ashley October 20, 2010 at 10:47 AM  

Awesome pictures!

Anonymous October 20, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

these are fantastic! Such a pretty family Kelly!! :)

Anonymous October 20, 2010 at 2:05 PM  

Love little Caroline! She is sooo cute! Sweet pics :)
Hope you win a prize Kelly!!

Carrie Marlin

Anonymous October 20, 2010 at 6:03 PM  

These are great pics! I just met Kelly and she already mentioned you and what a great photographer you are. I love the one with Caroline on her daddy's shoulder!

Anonymous October 21, 2010 at 6:57 PM  

Beautiful fall pictures! Great job Lindsay!

Candy Powell

Summer Lane October 21, 2010 at 10:30 PM  

These photos are adorable!!! I love seeing my sweet little Caroline in pig tails. Yes this is an awesome family! I love both of my BEST friends so much and I'm glad to have been the mutual friend so now we three can all share the love. Love you Lindsay and Kelly!

Clemons fam October 22, 2010 at 9:15 AM  

So Cute!!!

The Templeton's October 25, 2010 at 7:09 PM  

These are AWESOME!!! You captured the Moody's perfectly, they make me smile just looking at them!

linda October 25, 2010 at 8:13 PM  

Very cute family ,so photogenic! Love the one with Caroline in the pumpkin patch!The way she is holding her hands... so cute!

Kim October 26, 2010 at 6:53 AM  

GREAT pictures - Aunt Dora approves! :-)

Anonymous October 26, 2010 at 12:02 PM  

I love the one with the monkey brains!

Anonymous October 26, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

very very pretty. Hard to choose a favorite.

Anonymous October 26, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

I love all of these!!!

Anonymous October 26, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

Caroline couldn't be any cuter. What a doll!

Anonymous October 26, 2010 at 12:04 PM  

Wow! Maybe I should get some of my kids!

Anonymous October 26, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

Loving Carolines smile in the one with Matt picking her up. :)

Anonymous October 26, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

ADORABLE!!!! All of them are so great.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP