Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Finding Fall ~ Murfreesboro TN Photography

Wednesday mornings mean Nature Class for Brynn. Today before class I decided to go out on the trails and find some signs of fall since today is the first official day of fall and all. I don't know about YOU but, I am more than ready for some fall weather. The colors are to die for & the weather ain't so bad either. One of the main reasons I heart Tennessee is the seasons. We *normally* get to experience every season and I'm ready for each one when it comes. We've got some amazing trails to walk in these parts. Here's a little from our excursion plus a SURPRISE friend we found along the way. *shudder*
The one on the right reminds me of a sword fight.



Do you see that glimpse of a spider web in the corner near the sun!?

Everytime I'm out here it takes me back in time. I'm reminded of the battle that took place right here in our town way back in 1862. I can just imagine soldiers hiding behind some of these large rocks. It's crazy to think that if our city had gone untouched
this is mostly like what it would look like!


Ahem, speaking of our friend...I took this shot thinking, "I really like this hole in the tree surrounded by the beutifully exposed wood under the bark! Hmmm that's a strange little growth on the hole." Yes, I thought it was part of the tree. I walked about 2 feet off the trail to get this and was maybe a foot from the tree. It was not until I got home & loaded the pics to the computer that I found what I was REALLY starring at!
Ahhh you Sneaky Lil Snake!!

I can only imagine what was hidden in the depths of this hole!




To conclude, I'm pretty sure FALL is on it's way. The leaves are turning magnificient shades and should be absolutely perfect for the MINI SESSIONS!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous September 28, 2010 at 11:14 AM  

Linz.........Did you write this...Show Some Blog Love? I love it....its so you. And is it a spider or snake in the tree..I cant tell

Lindsay September 29, 2010 at 12:10 PM  

DEFINITELY a snake.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP