Monday, September 20, 2010

Double The FANS Contest ~ Murfreesboro, TN Photography

Today is a beautiful sunshiney day out! What better day than today to begin a CONTEST!!
I have this crazy goal that I KNOW we can make.

What's the goal you ask?
DOUBLE THE Facebook FANS!

So how do you enter?
  1. Suggest the LRP Fan Page to friends
  2. Come Back Here & Leave a comment with your name saying you'd like to be entered in contest. Yes, the name is required so I know that you're a Facebook Fan.
  3. When the LRP Fan Page reaches 400 LIKES a comment from this post will be randomly selected using Random.ORG
What's the prize?
A FREE SESSION!!
That's a $50 Value!!

Who doesn't love that with the Holidays quickly approaching!?
Grandparents love photos of the family as gifts.;)
It's a super easy contest. Become A Fan. Leave A Comment Below.
Someone Wins When We Reach 400!
Let's Double The FANS!
*Offer not valid with any previously booked session*
And what's a post without a picture?
Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous September 20, 2010 at 6:21 PM  

Kelly Moody wants to be in the contest! Good Luck girl.

Unknown September 20, 2010 at 7:46 PM  

I want to enter! Ill write a comment on FB to "like"!

gammy September 21, 2010 at 4:40 AM  

I love the pics you did of Abby,I want to enter would love some of all three grand children

Katie September 21, 2010 at 6:12 AM  

Sign me up! I posted a like to "like" and become a fan of your site on FB!

Anonymous September 21, 2010 at 9:09 AM  

Please put my name in!! Amanda Pruitt

Summer Lane October 21, 2010 at 10:38 PM  

Gizmo and I would love to enter your contest. My hairy and little handsome man loves the camera. We love you too!!! Hope we win! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP