Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Blog Lauch!! ~ Murfreesboro, TN Photographer

The past few weeks I've been working my tooshy off to get the new blog set up. Set up new domain. Switch to WordPress. Figure out the completely new (to me) interface. Work with coding AGAIN...ugh for CSS & HTML. Customize to my liking. There are still a few kinks to work out & they are plaguing me! I couldn't wait any longer to roll it out though. I kinda love it! So to keep up to date with all things Lindsay Renee Photography related find me here:
Lindsay Renee Blog
Update your Readers/Feeds with the new address so you won't miss out on the Fall Mini Sessions I'll be posting soon. Hope to see ya there;)


Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP