Monday, April 4, 2011

Cuddle Bug Part II ~ Murfreesboro, TN Photography

Here we go with Round 2! These are for those little boys of yours with one more outfit for a girl mixed in. I have to tell you, the quality of these outifts is amazing. April has grown so much in a short time in her sewing skills and I'm so proud of her! You will NOT be disappointed with any of her clothes. YAY APRIL!! Let's roll with these cuties:

















How adorable is this next Cuddle Bug piece! A little tie for your little buddy on Easter! Also, going to be a great prop for those little baby boys. Now I just need me a little one to try it out on;) FYI, this is my adorable nephew Austin. I told April I was going to have him with me the day of the shoots and she whipped up this idea the night before.




I must say it again, SO PROUD OF YOU APRIL! Go HERE to order




Photobucket

1 comments:

April Voss April 4, 2011 at 8:30 PM  

These are awesome!! I love the last one with the tie~I think it looks great.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP