Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cuddle Bugs Spring Line ~ Murfreesboro, TN Photography

My amazing friend and owner of Cuddle Bugs Gifts, April, has recently finished her spring line.


Ofcourse she needed photos of these adorable kiddos in her fabulous frocks! I was happy to oblige. We had scheduled for this past Saturday but it was Nas-Ty outside. So we moved it to Sunday. It was still cloudy out but, thank goodness, no rain! I had a vision for this shoot and I'm pretty sure I accomplished exactly what I wanted! Apples, buckets, pinwheel flowers, watering cans & old dirt roads. Muy perfecto! I had such a hard time narrowing down what to show but, here's my top faves of each kiddo. We have a couple boys to finish up with this Friday (rain rain stay away) so, stay tuned for the boys spring line!


























Contact her to order here:


Seriously, these clothes are so beautifully made and you will probably be the envy of everyone you pass with your child wearing one of these!


Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP