Thursday, April 15, 2010

Ty & Cade~ MURFREESBORO, TN PHOTOGRAPHY

I can not even tell you how EXCITED I was about this session! Not only did I get to see my old college friend again but I also got to meet her 2 sweet boys! Mom & I had MANY classes together our last 2 yrs. of college. In fact, there was a group of about 5 of us that were inseparable! We helped each other, completed a huge campaing for class together and became great friends along the way!

I knew I couldn't really plan too much for this session seeing as how her boys are 2.5 &1. I figured they'd lead the session a little more than I would and I was happy to hand over the reigns. I think they did pretty darn well and we got some awesome shots of

Boys Being Boys!















Hope you ENJOYED the sneak peek as much as I enjoyed capturing them!
Wanna see a few more on the LRP facebook page?
Click HERE

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP