Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Brittons~MURFREESBORO, TN PHOTOGRAPHY

When mom contacted me about getting shots of her family she had a heart-warming story to go with it! Her husband is a soldier and fights hard to protect our great country. A call came down the line saying he'd be deployed over seas...possibly on the front-line! I can NOT imagine what this family must go through everytime the phone rings! The joy & pride of knowing that you're doing something to help so many mixed with the terrified feeling of the unknown.
I am in awe of a soldiers dedication.
This family was so stinkin fun! The girls were absolute dolls and I'm pretty sure I came away with a new lil buddy. Dad & mom were so in love with each other it only takes minutes being around them to realize this!


This next one is probably my absolute FAVORITE!! I would totally get it enlarged.

This little gal hung by my side the whole time! Adorable.










0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP