Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Baby M ~ Murfreesboro, TN Photography

FINALLY!! A sweet squishy little newborn. Baby M's mom and I met at a nature class they have here in town. Her & her family just moved here from the north & I adored her from the start. She let me use her sweet little girl to try out some new props. I've had a vision for a while now & I think they turned out superb. I needed to get my feet a tad wetter in getting babies in smooshy positions and lullilng them back to sleep. She was such an easy baby! Waking only a little when I'd move her and with a little magic touch she was back in slumber land. I'm hoping to add mom & Big Sis Olivia in a few this week.

Without Further Adou...
























Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP