Monday, December 6, 2010

Santa Baby ~ Murfreesboro, TN Photography

Keeping photos under wraps until families get their Christmas cards out is very difficult to say the least! When I see something like these images below I just wanna share them with everyone. ESPECIALLY when the little bugger looks as adorable in a Santa hat as this little fella! You might remember him from his 3 Month Session just a few weeks ago. Mom was waiting on this adorable handmade hat to come in to get their official Christmas card shot so, I obliged when she asked if I'd come snap a few when it arrived. And I mean look at this kid!




I have no idea how she chose one for the card. I was there for just a few minutes before I had to run and I got soooo many images of him & his hat. I have no idea how she chose but, she did. The cards are out & they are precious.
Photobucket

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP