Thursday, February 11, 2010

Nashville PhotoWalk

Last Sunday started like any other Sunday in Nashville.

In the middle of February.

COLD!

But I woke with a little PEP in my STEP!

I was going on a PhotoWalk. In downtown Nashville with a group led by the uber-talented Michael Howard

What's a Photography Walk you ask?
It's when a group of photographers (any skill level) gather in a select location and
SHOOT!
You learn from each other
You get inspiration from each other
You share tips & tricks with each other
You make new friends in the process!
How did I find out about such an awesome opportunity you ask?
You did ask right?
Good.
BLOG READING!

It's one of my favorite past times
Plus, the ones I love, are usually very informative in regards to Photography.
One of these being I Heart Faces.

The Founders of I Heart Faces, Angie & Amy, were going to be in Nashville
A Huge Blogging Conference!
Ohhh how I wanted to go.
Money for that, however, was not in the budget.
Then Angie & Amy put out an invite to a free PhotoWalk
Scheduled for the last day of the conference
I JUMPED at the chance!

FREE
INSPIRATIONAL
PHOTOGRAPHY
I HEART FACES
MICHAEL HOWARD
Yes, please!
We met on the corner of Broadway & 5th
Smack in the middle of downtown
30 of us braved the cold whipping winds of the day

It Was Worth IT!
Oh So Worth IT!

We walked & walked &
talked & shot & learned
It was truly a great day
Spent with some amazing people!

A BIG
HUGE
GYNORMOUS
THANK YOU
To the Beautifully Talented
Angie & Amy from I Heart Faces
For organizing the event!

It was so great meeting both of you
I had a blast!
To View the Full Set
Click Here
*all images were from our Adventures in Downtown Nashville*

1 comments:

Nallely February 12, 2010 at 2:25 PM  

Hi Lindsay! I met you at the Photo Walk! You are from Murfreesboro right? I had a lot of fun at the Photo Walk too. We should have a walk of our own one day! Take Care!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP