Monday, January 11, 2010

I Heart Faces...



One of my favorite photography blogs to visit I Heart Faces is celebrating it's 1st Birthday today!


They have weekly photo themes and this week is "Best Face Photo".
When I captured this shot of my darling daughter a few days ago I knew I had the perfect shot to join in on the contest!




The blistering cold that TN has been experiencing finally paid off and we got some snow!! Well maybe just an inch but, SNOW nontheless. This is her first real experience with the beautiful blankets of white that you can see reflected in her eyes.
Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Evette Mendisabal January 11, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

Wow, so beautiful! Gorgeous eyes.

Unknown January 11, 2010 at 8:51 AM  

Great picture! The first snow definitely one to remember!

Annette January 12, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

Lovely!

Sharon January 12, 2010 at 8:10 PM  

Now that's a nice picture!

Lindsay January 12, 2010 at 9:00 PM  

Thanks guys! Glad I got some comments since I've never participated before.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP