Thursday, April 28, 2011

A Great Big Family~ Murfreesboro TN Photography




Not only did Easter bring me good food, friends, fellowship AND a 10th birthday but, it also brought me back with this amazing family. I've written about the amazing Wright Family before here and about how I adore them all! It's been 5 years since I've seen everyone but, it seemed like yesterday! I was welcomed in like I still lived next doors and was 10 years old looking for a playmate! Since everyone was gathering for Easter (many states separate this group) they wanted photos. DUH! Ofcourse! Who wouldn't want to capture these moments;) By the way, her parents live in an amazing lake house aannnndd that was my backdrop. I just hope I can bring my family up there for the 4th of July so we can really catch up!




Solomon-Roberts-Wright-Aslip Clan!




Here's your peek!
COUSINS








Gramps
Oldest to youngest.


Prescious










Sweet Sweet Sisters














BABY REEVES!!!













The Entire Clan



Hope I see you guys again soon!

Like not 5 years from now mmkay.
Lots of Love from the Decker Family


Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous April 29, 2011 at 6:04 AM  

Oh Lindsay, these are wonderful! I am so excited. Thank you ever so much! Karla

Anonymous May 2, 2011 at 6:22 PM  

Lindsay these are absolutely beautiful!! We will cherish them always. Love you

Lindsay May 3, 2011 at 4:21 PM  

Glad you love them!! i do too

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP