Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ethan is ONE!

I was so excited to get to photograph Mr Ethan again! He has the most adorable little dimple you could pretty much swim in and blue blue eyes (I'm partial to the blue eyed boys having one myself) that look like a reflection of water. Yea, a lot of water references going on there. So we met at a local place known for its small town charm that I haven't shot at in a while. The clouds kept darting in & out threatening rain. It did sprinkle quite a bit but, we decided to just go for it and run for shelter if need be. I was hoping for that early morning sun to test some abilities but, alas, there was none. I'm pleased as punch with the results though! And Ethan was a charmer.


*on a side note: I have been scouring the internet for any type of old soda crate boxes because I am SO.IN.LOVE. with this gal's home (7th photo down)! Plus anything that can work double duty as home decor & prop I'm game for. Found a guy in Goodlettsville selling 4 for $20. 4 for $20!! And yes, I drove all the way to a bike shop in goodlettsville for it.*


ENJOY!














































Ehtan wanted nothing to do with his hat! It was promptly thrown down after this shot. Handmade tie/shorts/hat by my dear friend April at CuddleBug Gifts

Photobucket


1 comments:

Unknown August 16, 2011 at 7:42 PM  

Love it! He is such a little cutie!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP